- 1 lb. fresh tomatoes, chopped fine (3 medium)
- 1 bunch green onion bottoms, sliced 1/4 inch
- 1 Tbsp flat parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Spicy Pepper Relish
- 1 tsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
Place the above ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Serve as a dip with your favorite chips. Makes about 4 cups.
Description: TABASCO® Pepper Sauce is made the same today as it was by Edmund McIlhenny in 1868. The ripe red peppers are picked by hand, mashed with a small amount of Avery Island salt and aged for up to three years in white oak barrels, much like fine wine. The "mash" is then blended with all-natural vinegar and bottled with utmost care. All natural product.
Unit Size: 12 fl oz. (355mL)
Description: Splash TABASCO® Green Pepper Sauce on everything from salads to pizza. It's a bit milder than original TABASCO® Sauce and delivers a delightful, tangy taste to all your favorite foods. Add it to a whole host of dips and dishes - like guacamole, salsa, beans and chili, pasta, rice or potatoes, tuna salad and salad dressings.
Unit Size: 5 fl oz. (148mL)