Description: So delicious, no one will believe you didn't spend hours in the kitchen. Serve with lots of crusty french bread for mopping up the sauce.
Unit Size: 1.5 oz.
- In a saucepan, melt 2 sticks butter or margarine. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place 2 1/2 lbs unpeeled shrimp into baking dish with shrimp not more than 2 layers deep.
- Pour sauce, proportionally, over shrimp. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, turning shrimp several times.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.
- For added flavor layer lemon and/or onion slices over shrimp before baking.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Brand||Louisiana Fish Fry|
|Serving Size||1 tsp dry mix|
|Serving per container||9|
|Calories from fat||No|
|Saturated fat per unit||No|
|Cholesterol per unit||No|
|Sodium per unit||No|
|Total carbs per unit||No|
|Dietary fiber per unit||No|
|Ingredients||Salt, spices, dried garlic, sugar, rosemary leaves, paprika, caramel color|