Description: So delicious, no one will believe you didn't spend hours in the kitchen. Serve with lots of crusty french bread for mopping up the sauce.
Unit Size: 3 oz.
- In a saucepan, melt 4 sticks butter or margarine. Add 1 cup water and BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide 5 lbs unpeeled shrimp among 2/3 baking dishes with shrimp not more than 2 layers deep.
- Pour sauce, proportionally, over shrimp. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, turning shrimp several times.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.
- For added flavor layer lemon and/or onion slices over shrimp before baking.
- Contains NO MSG
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Brand||Louisiana Fish Fry|
|Serving Size||1 tsp|
|Serving per container||41|
|Calories from fat||No|
|Saturated fat per unit||No|
|Cholesterol per unit||No|
|Sodium per unit||No|
|Total carbs per unit||No|
|Dietary fiber per unit||No|
|Ingredients||•Salt, worchestershire sauce (distilled vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), spices, dried garlic, sugar, rosemary leaves, paprika, vinegar, caramel color, silicon dioxide.|