Cajun Sweet & Sour Saice Medium Spicy has the same great taste and flavor of Cajun Sweet & Sour Sauce, but has a little more heat.
Sweet & Sour Ribs
1. Rack of ribs (remove the membrane from boneside) Using a butter knife underneath the membrane and free it up. Pull it free from bone until it is completely apart.
2. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
3. Season ribs with salt , red & black pepper, garlic & onion powder
4. Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place in large pan lined with foil.
5. Foil using non-stick spray. Bake for 1 ½ hours covered with aluminum foil .
6. Add ½ cup water and cook for 30 more minutes.
7. Baste generously with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
8. Place back in oven for 10 minutes ( you may repeat, adding more sauce) then serve “Knuckle Licken Good”
|Serving per container||No|
|Calories from fat||No|
|Saturated fat per unit||No|
|Cholesterol per unit||No|
|Sodium per unit||No|
|Total carbs per unit||No|
|Dietary fiber per unit||No|