Cajun Sweet Habanero Rib Sauce has the same deep rich sweet and sour flavor with added heat of habanero.
Skillet Pepper Chicken
- 2-4 boneless chicken breast or thigh meat
- Cut meat into 1-2inch cubes, season with red and black pepper, red pepper flakes, onion and garlic powder, and salt.
- Coat large griddle with non-stick spray and brown cut chicken on all sides. (should take 45 minutes)
- Add 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow bell pepper.
- Add 1-2 onions, cut in large wedges.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeño
- Cook all ingredients an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in ½-3/4 cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes on low heat.
|Serving per container||No|
|Calories from fat||No|
|Saturated fat per unit||No|
|Cholesterol per unit||No|
|Sodium per unit||No|
|Total carbs per unit||No|
|Dietary fiber per unit||No|