Description: A thick spicy seafood stew served over white rice. Its rich color and flavor come from finely chopped vegetables smothered over a low heat in a dark smoky ROUX (flour browned in butter). Includes already cooked rice. Just heat and serve. Serves 1.
To jazz it up try adding additional shrimp!
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Serving Size||12 oz (340g)|
|Serving per container||1|
|Calories from fat||60|
|Saturated fat per unit||21|
|Cholesterol per unit||44|
|Sodium per unit||59|
|Total carbs per unit||11|
|Dietary fiber per unit||4|
|Ingredients||Ingredients: Water, shrimp (shrimp, water, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate ((added to retain moisture, sodium hexametaphosphate, citric acid, sodium bisulfite), onion, roux [enriched flour, cottonseed oil, partially hydrogenated palm oil, tenox 20 (as antio|