Banana Split Pie
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- Commercially-bottled chocolate sauce (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (8-ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
Spread half of the vanilla ice cream evenly over the graham cracker crust. Cover and freeze until firm. Spread about one-third of the chocolate sauce over the ice cream. Sprinkle with one-half cup of the pecans. Cover and freeze until set. Spread the chocolate ice cream evenly over the pie. Cover and freeze until firm. Spoon half of the remaining chocolate sauce over the chocolate ice cream. Top with the pineapple. Cover and freeze. Spread the remaining vanilla ice cream over the pineapple layer. Cover and freeze until firm. Spread the remaining chocolate sauce over the ice cream. Top with the remaining pecans and all of the banana slices. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Freeze for 30 minutes. Let stand at room temperature for five minutes before slicing to serve. Makes one 9 inch pie.
There are no products matching the selection.