Spicy Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (16 oz) pkg uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup Cajun Power Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp MEXENE Chili Powder Seasoning
- 1 whole cooked chicken, deboned and chopped
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place spaghetti in the pot, cook 8 to 10 minutes, until just a little firm in the center, and drain. Add a little olive oil to pasta to keep it from clumping together. In a separate pot, mix the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, green bell pepper, onion, brown sugar, and chili powder. Bring to a boil. Mix in the chicken, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, or until chicken is heated through. Mix in the cooked spaghetti, and serve warm.
There are no products matching the selection.