Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
- 25 medium fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ tsp Cajun Power Worcestershire sauce
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. In a large saucepan, boil peppers in water for 5-10 minutes (the longer you boil the peppers, the milder they become). Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each jalapeno half; sprinkle with bacon. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
There are no products matching the selection.