Tuna Corn Salad
- 2 cans (6 ½ or 7 ounces each) tuna packed in water
- 2 pkg (10 ounces each) frozen whole kernel corn, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley or Zatarain's Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp dried leaf basil
- 1/2 tsp TABASCO® Pepper Sauce
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Onions (Shallots)
In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Cover and chill several hours. Serve in bowl lined with salad greens. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
There are no products matching the selection.