Cheesy Broccoli And Rice
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 oz) jar process cheese spread
- 1 cup instant rice, uncooked
- ½ cup milk
- pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 (2.8 oz) can French-fried onions
In a microwave-safe 2-qt. casserole, combine the soup, cheese spread, rice, milk and pepper. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir in broccoli, onion and celery. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-14 minutes, rotating a half-turn once. Sprinkle onions over the top; microwave on high for 1 minute.
There are no products matching the selection.