- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 small button mushrooms, chopped
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place zucchini, broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, onion and mushrooms in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain. Place two tortillas, side by side, on the prepared baking sheet. On each tortilla layer cheddar cheese, vegetables, then Monterey jack cheese. Top each with another tortilla. Place under the broiler and cook until lightly browned. Carefully turn tortillas and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
There are no products matching the selection.