- 8 Tbsp (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 lbs Louisiana Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley or Zatarain's Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tbsp toasted almond slivers
Preheat the oven to 325° F. In a large mixing bowl, gently toss the butter with the crabmeat. Add the lemon juice, salt, black pepper, green onions and parsley. Toss gently again to mix. Mound the mixture equally into four ramekins and sprinkle with the almonds. Bake for 10 minutes or until just warmed through. Serve immediately. Serves 4.