- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Cajun Sweet & Sour Saice Medium Spicy has the same great taste and flavor of Cajun Sweet & Sour Sauce, but has a little more heat.
Sweet & Sour Ribs
1. Rack of ribs (remove the membrane from boneside) Using a butter knife underneath the membrane and free it up. Pull it free from bone until it is completely apart.
2. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
3. Season ribs with salt , red & black pepper, garlic & onion powder
4. Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place in large pan lined with foil.
5. Foil using non-stick spray. Bake for 1 ½ hours covered with aluminum foil .
6. Add ½ cup water and cook for 30 more minutes.
7. Baste generously with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
8. Place back in oven for 10 minutes ( you may repeat, adding more sauce) then serve “Knuckle Licken Good”
Featured Products No Nutrition Data 1 Brand Daigle's Perishable 0 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 2 tbsp Serving per container 12 Calories 30 Calories from fat No Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Saturated fat per unit No Cholesterol 0mg Cholesterol per unit No Sodium 200mg Sodium per unit No Total carbs 15g Total carbs per unit No Dietary Fiber 0g Dietary fiber per unit No Sugars 14g Protein 0g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Organic No Ingredients Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paste, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion) red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum) & black pepper