- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Cajun Sweet Habanero Rib Sauce has the same deep rich sweet and sour flavor with added heat of habanero.
Skillet Pepper Chicken
- 2-4 boneless chicken breast or thigh meat
- Cut meat into 1-2inch cubes, season with red and black pepper, red pepper flakes, onion and garlic powder, and salt.
- Coat large griddle with non-stick spray and brown cut chicken on all sides. (should take 45 minutes)
- Add 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow bell pepper.
- Add 1-2 onions, cut in large wedges.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeño
- Cook all ingredients an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in ½-3/4 cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes on low heat.
Featured Products No Nutrition Data 1 Brand Daigle's Perishable 0 Size 12 oz.. Serving Size 2 tbsp Serving per container 12 Calories 60 Calories from fat No Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Saturated fat per unit No Cholesterol 0mg Cholesterol per unit No Sodium 250mg Sodium per unit No Total carbs 15g Total carbs per unit No Dietary Fiber 0g Dietary fiber per unit No Sugars 15g Protein 0g Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Organic No Ingredients Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paset, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion), habanero peppers, red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum), & black pepper