- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Cajun Sweet & Sour Sauce is a deep, rich, sweet , and sour, that is versatile for any kind of grilling, dipping, or BBQ'ing. Award winning sauce used on Ribs for BBQ Competition- 1st Place Ribs.
Sweet & Sour Pork Fingers or Country Style Ribs
1. Season 12 pieces of pork fingers with garlic and onion powder, red and black pepper, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Line a large pan with aluminum foil and cover with non-stick spray.
4. Depending on oven, cook pork for about 55-70 minutes, turning every 15-20 minutes.
5. When tender, baste all sides with a generous about of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”.
6. Return dish to oven for 5-10 minutes, until sauce caramelizes.
Brand Daigle's Perishable 0 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 2 tbsp Serving per container 12 Calories 60 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 250mg Total carbs 15g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 15g Protein 0g Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 6% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Ingredients Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paste, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion) red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum) & black pepper