- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Cajun Sweet & Sour Saice Medium Spicy has the same great taste and flavor of Cajun Sweet & Sour Sauce, but has a little more heat.
Sweet & Sour Ribs
1. Rack of ribs (remove the membrane from boneside) Using a butter knife underneath the membrane and free it up. Pull it free from bone until it is completely apart.
2. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
3. Season ribs with salt , red & black pepper, garlic & onion powder
4. Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place in large pan lined with foil.
5. Foil using non-stick spray. Bake for 1 ½ hours covered with aluminum foil .
6. Add ½ cup water and cook for 30 more minutes.
7. Baste generously with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
8. Place back in oven for 10 minutes ( you may repeat, adding more sauce) then serve “Knuckle Licken Good”
Brand Daigle's Perishable 0 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 2 tbsp Serving per container 12 Calories 30 Total fat 0g Saturated fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 200mg Total carbs 15g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 14g Protein 0g Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Ingredients Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paste, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion) red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum) & black pepper