Cajun Sweet Habanero Rib Sauce has the same deep rich sweet and sour flavor with added heat of habanero.
Skillet Pepper Chicken
- 2-4 boneless chicken breast or thigh meat
- Cut meat into 1-2inch cubes, season with red and black pepper, red pepper flakes, onion and garlic powder, and salt.
- Coat large griddle with non-stick spray and brown cut chicken on all sides. (should take 45 minutes)
- Add 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow bell pepper.
- Add 1-2 onions, cut in large wedges.
- Add 1 chopped jalapeño
- Cook all ingredients an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in ½-3/4 cup of “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
- Cook for additional 10-15 minutes on low heat.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp|
|Serving per container||12|
|Ingredients||Ketchup (tomato concentrate, water, tomato paset, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, spices, natural flavor, brown sugar [sugar, molasses]), worcestershire sauce (water, vinegar, sugar, salt, molasses, dextrose, citric acid, caramel color, spices, garlic, cellulose gum, malic acid & onion), habanero peppers, red pepper sauce (vinegar, red tabasco peppers, salt, xanthan gum), & black pepper|
Write Your Own Review
Ask Your Question