- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Directions: For one sack of Crawfish
1. Fill pot with enough water to cover crawfish.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add half bag of Louisiana Crawfish Time seafood boil to water.
4. Put crawfish in water and bring to ROLLING boil.
5. Remove crawfish and pour in ice chest.
6. Sprinkle crawfish with remaining seafood boil.
7. Mix crawfish with large spoon or paddle.
8. Close lid, open drain plug on ice chest, elevate and let juice drain for 10 min.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest
CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
Brand Louisiana Crawfish Time Perishable 0 Size 64 oz. (4 lbs.) Serving Size 0.25 teaspoon (1g) Serving per container 1816 Calories 0 Calories from fat 0 Total fat 0 Saturated fat 0 Saturated fat per unit 0 Cholesterol 0 Cholesterol per unit 0 Sodium 310 Sodium per unit 13 Total carbs 0 Total carbs per unit 0 Dietary Fiber 0 Dietary fiber per unit 0 Sugars 0 Protein 0 Vitamin A 0 Vitamin C 0 Calcium 0 Iron 0 Ingredients Salt, red pepper, onion, garlic, sugar, monosodium glutamate, liquid crab boil (water, polysorbate 80, spice extracts, oleoresin of paprika, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), dextrose, tricalcium phosphate 9to prevent caking), oleoresin of paprika, lem