Louisiana Crawfish Time Crawfish, Crab & Shrimp Boil
- Buy 2 for $932 each and save 7%
- Buy 6 for $859 each and save 15%
Directions: For one sack of Crawfish
1. Fill pot with enough water to cover crawfish.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add half bag of Louisiana Crawfish Time seafood boil to water.
4. Put crawfish in water and bring to ROLLING boil.
5. Remove crawfish and pour in ice chest.
6. Sprinkle crawfish with remaining seafood boil.
7. Mix crawfish with large spoon or paddle.
8. Close lid, open drain plug on ice chest, elevate and let juice drain for 10 min.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest
CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Producer||Louisiana Crawfish Time|
|Size||64 oz. (4 lbs.)|
|Serving Size||0.25 teaspoon (1g)|
|Serving per container||1816|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Saturated fat per unit||0|
|Cholesterol per unit||0|
|Sodium per unit||13|
|Total carbs per unit||0|
|Dietary fiber per unit||0|