Description: BIG EASY Crawfish Etouffee
To satisfy your craving try adding additional crawfish!
Unit Size: 12oz.
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Serving Size||12 oz (340g)|
|Serving per container||1|
|Calories from fat||100|
|Saturated fat per unit||16|
|Cholesterol per unit||24|
|Sodium per unit||41|
|Total carbs per unit||7|
|Dietary fiber per unit||4|
|Ingredients||Water, rice, (long grained rice, parboiled rice, iron phosphate, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, folic acid). Crawfish (tail meat,) onions, margarine ( liquid soybean oil, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, water, salt, whey solids, lecithin, mono and di-gl|