- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Description: BIG EASY'S Pork & Sausage Jambalaya
For a heartier meal try adding additional sausage!
Unit Size: 12oz.
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
Featured Products No Nutrition Data 1 Brand Big Easy Perishable 1 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 12 oz (340g) Serving per container 1 Calories 320 Calories from fat 120 Total fat 14 Saturated fat 5 Saturated fat per unit 24 Cholesterol 75 Cholesterol per unit 25 Sodium 1030 Sodium per unit 43 Total carbs 19 Total carbs per unit 6 Dietary Fiber 1 Dietary fiber per unit 4 Sugars 3 Protein 26 Vitamin A 15 Vitamin C 20 Calcium 4 Iron 10 Organic No Ingredients Water, pork, long grained rice, enriched [niacin, ferric orthophosphate (iron), thiamin mononitrate (thiamin), folic acid)], Tony Chachere�s Smoked Sausage with pork [pork, salt, sugar, water, red pepper, white pepper, sodium nitrite (curing agent), garli