- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Description: The quintessential New Orleans dish, traditionally served on Mondays. Red beans and rice is a delicious and popular Louisiana dish, traditionally served on Mondays using the ham bone left over from the previous Sunday's ham dinner. Red kidney beans are most often used, but many purists feel the flavor is too strong and use the small South Louisiana red beans.
Includes already cooked rice. Just heat and serve. Serves 1.
To further please your palate try adding additional sausage.
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
Brand Big Easy Perishable 1 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 12 oz (340g) Serving per container 1 Calories 320 Calories from fat 140 Total fat 15 Saturated fat 6 Saturated fat per unit 32 Cholesterol 30 Cholesterol per unit 11 Sodium 1040 Sodium per unit 43 Total carbs 33 Total carbs per unit 11 Dietary Fiber 5 Dietary fiber per unit 18 Sugars 2 Protein 13 Vitamin A 15 Vitamin C 25 Calcium 4 Iron 15 Ingredients Ingredients: Water, Tony Chachere�s Smoked Sausage with pork (pork, salt, sugar, water, red pepper, white pepper, garlic granules, sodium nitrite (curing agent), red beans, onions, green bell pepper, celery, margarine [(liquid soybean oil, partially hydr