Description: Shrimp in a tomato and roux base, filled with Cajun spices. Served over a bed of white rice. A mix of the French and Spanish influence in colonial Louisiana. Serves one person. Includes cooked rice. Just heat and serve.
To further please your palate try adding additional shrimp.
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Serving Size||12 oz. (340g)|
|Serving per container||1|
|Calories from fat||80|
|Saturated fat per unit||3|
|Cholesterol per unit||48|
|Sodium per unit||49|
|Total carbs per unit||11|
|Dietary fiber per unit||8|
|Ingredients||Water, shrimp (shrimp, water, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, citric acid, sodium bisulfite), tomato sauce (fresh vine-ripe Cantadina tomatoes, salt, red pepper, dehydrated onions, dehydrated garlic, natural flavorings, may contai|