- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Description: A thick spicy seafood stew served over white rice. Its rich color and flavor come from finely chopped vegetables smothered over a low heat in a dark smoky ROUX (flour browned in butter). Includes already cooked rice. Just heat and serve. Serves 1.
To jazz it up try adding additional shrimp!
Do not thaw. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Due to variations in all microwave ovens and conventional ovens, heating times and/or temperatures may require adjustments, Internal temperatures of product should be 160° F when fully cooked.
Microwave Heating Instructions:
1. Remove bowl from carton. Cut a slit in center of film.
2. Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Remove from Microwave and carefully pull back film and stir (Note: center may be frozen). Re-cover and continue cooking on high for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir.
Conventional Heating Instructions:
1. DO NOT preheat oven. Remove bowl from carton. Do not remove or pierce protective film.
2. Place bowl on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven rack. Heat at 350° F for 50 minutes.
3. Carefully remove protective film (CAUTION: Product will be very hot!). Let stand 1 minute and stir before serving.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
Featured Products No Nutrition Data 1 Brand Big Easy Perishable 1 Size 12 oz. Serving Size 12 oz (340g) Serving per container 1 Calories 290 Calories from fat 60 Total fat 7 Saturated fat 4.5 Saturated fat per unit 21 Cholesterol 135 Cholesterol per unit 44 Sodium 1410 Sodium per unit 59 Total carbs 33 Total carbs per unit 11 Dietary Fiber 1 Dietary fiber per unit 4 Sugars 2 Protein 23 Vitamin A 30 Vitamin C 15 Calcium 6 Iron 15 Organic No Ingredients Ingredients: Water, shrimp (shrimp, water, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate ((added to retain moisture, sodium hexametaphosphate, citric acid, sodium bisulfite), onion, roux [enriched flour, cottonseed oil, partially hydrogenated palm oil, tenox 20 (as antio