Zatarain's Spicy Jambalaya Mix 8 Oz
- Brand: Zatarain's
- Product Code: 071429010710
- UPC Code : 071429010710
- $3.49 $2.79
- 8 or more $2.33
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Zatarain's Spicy Jambalaya Mix
Zatarain's Spicy Jambalya Mix brings heat and authentic New Orleans-style flavor right to your kitchen. This Creole dish of Spanish and French origin made with rice and a variety of fiery spices, like paprika and red pepper, with your choice of chicken, ham, sausage and seafood -- or any combination of meats and seafood! Just cook as directed and in 30 minutes, you'll have a flavorful meal that packs a punch
Ingredients: Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Onion, Sea Salt, Spices (Including Paprika, Red Pepper), Yeast Extract, Red and Green Bell Pepper, Salt, Garlic, and Caramel Color.
Easy Cooking: Stove Top: Jambalaya can be prepared with your choice of 1 pound of smoked sausage, chicken (pre-cooked), ham or shrimp (If using shrimp, add during last 10 minutes of cooking time. Cook until shrimp turn pink), cut into bite-size pieces.
1. Mix 2-1/2 cups water and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional) in 3-quart saucepan. Bring to boil. Add Zatarain's Jambalaya Mix and meat of your choice; mix well.
2. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Microwave: Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need to be adjusted. Cooking times are based on an 1100 watt microwave oven.
1. Mix 2-1/2 cups hot water, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (optional), meat of your choice and Zatarain's Jambalaya Mix in 2-1/2-quart microwavable bowl until well blended. Cover.
2. Microwave on high 5 minutes. Stir. Microwave on medium (50% power) 18 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed and rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Let stand in microwave 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving.
Caution: Dish and contents will be very hot. Use pot holders when removing from microwave. Note: Water and cook time may be adjusted to yield firmer or softer rice.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 160
- % Daily Value
- Total Fat 0g0%
- Saturated Fat 0g0%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg0%
- Sodium 390mg16%
- Total Carbohydrate 35g12%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 4g
5 servings per container
(0.25 cup dry mix)
Amount per 0.25 cup dry mix
|1%||Total Fat 0.5g|
|11%||Total Carbs 34g|
|8%||Dietary Fiber 2g|