Alligator Tenderized Fillets 4 Pounds
- Brand: Gator World
- Product Code: 654721051508
- UPC Code : 654721051508
- $99.50 $71.64
- 3 or more $59.70
Tags: Alligator Tenderized Fillets 4 Pounds, 654721051508, Alligator
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Alligator Fillets 16 oz X 4 packs - Tenderized Alligator meat
Louisiana's finest, farm raised alligator meat
Is alligator meat good eating?
Alligator meat - both tenderloin and fillets are described as a healthy meat source for humans due to its high protein and low fat composition.
4 X 1 lb pack of Alligator Tenderized Fillets
Louisiana Sweet and Sour Alligator Recipe:
- 1 1/2 pounds alligator (tail meat)
- 2 eggs
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 onions (medium)
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks (unsweetened)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooked rice
- Saute celery, and bell pepper in a rice cooker with butter.
- Add all other ingredients except Alligator Fillets.
- Simmer for 15 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add alligator meat and cook 30 minutes.
- Add rice,
- Cover and cook until rice cooker kicks off.
- allow mixture to sit a few minutes before serving. Serves 4.
Ingredients: Boneless Alligator Filet (alligator meat), water, sodium tripolyphosphate
|Ingredients||Farm raised alligator contains Sodium Tripolyphosphate|
|Pack Size||1 lb|
|Size||16 oz. (1 lb.) X 4|
|Calories from fat||25|
|Cholesterol per unit||0%|
|Dietary fiber per unit||0%|
|Saturated fat per unit||3%|
|Serving per container||4|
|Serving Size||4.0 oz. (114g)|
|Sodium per unit||8%|
|Total carbs per unit||0%|
|Total fat per unit||21%|