Blue Plate Light Squeeze Mayonnaise 18 oz Squeeze - Pack of 6
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Blue Plate Light Squeeze Mayonnaise - 6 Pack
Blue Plate Light Mayonnaise is perfect for salads, sandwiches and all your favorite recipes.
- Light Mayo: Blue Plate Light Mayonnaise has the same rich flavor and creamy texture of Blue Plate, with only half the calories and fat of regular mayonnaise. Perfect for salads, sandwiches and all your favorite recipes
- Legendary Spread: Bolder, richer and creamier than your average mayo. From hamburgers and French fries to tartar sauce and remoulade, our tasty Blue Plate Mayonnaise is the perfect addition to any meal
- A History of Delicious: Our simple, made-like-homemade recipe of oil, vinegar and only the egg yolks is the secret to a rich, creamy, mayonnaise with full, balanced flavor that makes good food taste great
- The Blue Plate Family: From salads and sandwiches to dips, dressings and sauces, Blue Plate brings out the flavor in every delicious dish you serve
- Making Life More Flavorful Since 1927: For decades, Blue Plate has been a beloved local staple in New Orleans and beyond. Now its legend continues to spread, perking up food in homes and restaurants across America
Real Mayonnaise has been perking up sandwiches and Southern classics alike, like potato salad, chicken salad and deviled eggs. It's made like homemade with our simple time-honored recipe of oil, vinegar and only the egg yolks, making it extra rich and creamy. Featured in Cook's Illustrated and Cook's Country magazines and America's Test Kitchen in their Mayonnaise Taste Tests, our Real Mayonnaise brings out the flavor of all your favorite family recipes
Since 1927, we've made our Real Mayonnaise from a simple, time-honored recipe of oil, vinegar and only the egg yolks, making it extra rich and creamy. Award-winning food writers at Epicurious chose Blue Plate as #1 in a Blind Taste Test of 16 mayonnaise brands, voting Blue Plate The Best Mayonnaise You Can Buy at the Grocery Store; and Cook's Illustrated, America's Test Kitchen and Southern Living acclaimed Blue Plate as a delicious mayonnaise that holds its own. Originally produced in a little warehouse in Gretna, Louisiana, across the Mississippi River from New Orleans, Blue Plate was one of the first commercially prepared mayonnaise brands in the country. In 1941, Blue Plate expanded to a new (and at the time) ultra-modern factory building in New Orleans' Mid-City neighborhood. This iconic Art Deco building is now on the National Register of Historic Places. For decades, Blue Plate has been a beloved local staple in New Orleans and beyond. Now its legend continues to spread, perking up food in homes and restaurants across America.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Trans Fat0.0||Trans Fat%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Includes Added Sugars0g|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
|Size||18 oz X 6|