Louisiana Crawfish Time Crawfish, Crab & Shrimp Boil
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Directions: For one sack of Crawfish
1. Fill pot with enough water to cover crawfish.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add half bag of Louisiana Crawfish Time seafood boil to water.
4. Put crawfish in water and bring to ROLLING boil.
5. Remove crawfish and pour in ice chest.
6. Sprinkle crawfish with remaining seafood boil.
7. Mix crawfish with large spoon or paddle.
8. Close lid, open drain plug on ice chest, elevate and let juice drain for 10 min.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or gulf shrimp boil.
You may want to add some boudin and cajun andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
|Ingredients||Salt, red pepper, onion, garlic, sugar, monosodium glutamate, liquid crab boil (water, polysorbate 80, spice extracts, oleoresin of paprika, sodium benzoate, pottasium sorbate), dextrose, tricalcium phosphate (to prevent caking), oleoresin of paprika, lemon oil.|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Serving per container||454|
|Serving Size||.25 teaspoon (1g)|