Zatarain's 6 pack - 3 oz. Zatarain's Shrimp & Crab Boil
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
This is the secret ingredient in many a seafood recipe.
- Seven premium spices and seasonings
- Authentic taste of New Orleans
- Made by Zatarain's, combining great taste and high quality
- Tailored for culinary professionals, helping to inspire menus
- Add to your choice of seafood to create craveable menu items
Ingredients: Mustard Seed, Coriander Seed, Cayenne Pepper, Bay Leaves, Dill Seed, Allspice.
Instructions: Directions: One bag of crab boil is sufficient for 4 pounds of shrimp, 4 pounds of crawfish or 1 dozen crabs. To a large cooking container add 3 quarts of water, 4 Tbsp. of salt, 1 bag of Zatarain's Crab Boil, 1 lemon (quartered). Add cayenne pepper to taste, if desired. Bring water mix to rolling boil. Add seafood; bring to boil. Boil crabs vigorously for 5 minutes, crawfish 2 minutes, and shrimp 1 minute. Allow seafood to remain in water 15–20 minutes after boiling. Adding 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the water makes crabs easier to pick.
Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image.