White Chocolate Bread Pudding Base
Have A Question For This Product?
Q: Does this contain raisins? Does this contain raisins?
A: This product does not contain raisins.
Q: How do you store after cooking? fridge or just on counter room temperature? How do you store after cooking? fridge or just on counter room temperature?
A: You should refrigerate it for up to 3 days.
Description: Our white chocolate bread pudding mix is a play on the traditional New Orleans favorite. The addition of white chocolate adds a buttery richness to this decadent dessert. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a taste of the old South. Moist and delicious, white chocolate bread pudding combines fresh French bread with the finest ingredients. White chocolate chips, creamy butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and spices combine to create this delicious and unforgettable favorite.
Unit Size: 5lb
White Chocolate Bread Pudding Preparation Instructions
Fully thawed bag of White Chocolate Bread Pudding Base.
One whole loaf of day old French bread. Or your bread of choice.
Large mixing bowl.
Half Pan for Baking
1. Thaw bread pudding base. Choose one: Place frozen bag to thaw overnight in refrigerator, or Place frozen bag under room temperature running water.
2. Cut loaf of French bread into 1 inch cubes.
3.Transfer cubed bread pieces into mixing bowl.
4. Pour your thawed bread pudding base, over the cubed bread pieces. (Depending on amount of bread, a full bag of base may not be necessary. Use just enough to fully soak all bread pieces.)
5. Let mixture sit under refrigeration for (1) hour or more.(Bread will need time to fully soak up the base.)
6. Once mixture has set, transfer into a well-greased half pan, or you’re preferred pan for baking.
7. Place in preheated oven at 350 F (Conventional) or 325 F (Convection).
8. Bake bread pudding until golden brown.