Zatarain's New Orleans Style Crab Cake Mix
- Brand: Zatarain's
- Product Code: 071429095953
- UPC Code : 071429095953
- $2.99 $2.09
- 12 or more $1.99
Tags: Zatarain's New Orleans Style Crab Cake Mix 5.75 oz, 071429095953, Dry Fry Mix
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Zatarain's Crab Cake Mix 5.75 oz - New Orleans Style
Zatarain's Crab Cake Mix with bread crumbs, bell peppers and spices, can be made with fresh or canned crabmeat. These patties fry up crispy on the outside and full of flavor on the inside.
- Easy-to-make Crab Cake Mix
- Made with bread crumbs, bell peppers, lemon and assorted spices
- Just add 1 pound fresh or canned crab meat
- Simply combine meat with mix, fry and serve
- Zatarains Mix Cake Crab
- Best quality product
- Gluten-free and Non-GMO, Effervesce combines Authenticity with Elegance and Prestige
Ingredients: Bread Crumbs (Bleached Wheat Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Salt), Bleached Wheat Flour, Onion, Potato, Red Bell Pepper, Salt, Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt Enzymes), Corn Maltodextrin, Garlic, Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer), Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Spices (including Red Pepper), Natural Flavor (including Milk), Whey (Milk), Distilled Vinegar,Sugar, Buttermilk, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten and Soy Protein, Sodium Phosphate, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Molasses,Turmeric, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate and Guanylate (Flavor Enhancers), Tamarind, and Extractives of Annatto.
1. BEAT 1 egg in large bowl. Add Zatarain’s Crab Cake Mix and 2/3 cup mayonnaise; mix until well blended. Add 1 pound fresh crab meat; toss gently until well mixed.
2. SHAPE mixture into 8 patties. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add 4 crab cakes; fry about 4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through (internal temperature of 165°F) Repeat with remaining crab cakes, adding additional 1 tablespoon oil as needed.
Makes 8 crab cakes.
1. Drained canned crabmeat, chopped cooked shrimp or imitation crabmeat may be substituted for the fresh crabmeat.
2. Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion or bell pepper to crab mixture.