New England Coffee French Vanilla 11 Oz
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
New England Coffee Ground French Vanilla 11 Oz
A New England Coffee favorite, our signature coffee blend mixed with smooth and sweet French Vanilla flavor to delight all flavor lovers.
The story of New England Coffee begins in the Old World, with a family living in Greece. From there, Menelaos Kaloyanides, with his brother George Kaloyanides, came to the United States in 1910. By 1916, Menelaos was running a successful restaurant in Boston, but he wanted to start his own business. So he, along with his brother George and his cousin Megaklis Papadopoulos, founded the New England Tea & Coffee Company. Located at Milk and Broad Streets in Boston, they delivered coffee to restaurants all over the city. Slowly but surely, the company gained a reputation for consistently good coffee and coffee beans. As its reputation grew, so grew the reach of the company's deliveries and the size of its accounts. While many things have changed over the decades, the commitment to quality has never wavered.
New England Coffee French Vanilla, 11 Oz.
- French Vanilla Coffee: Smooth and sweet French vanilla flavor combines with our signature blend of 100% Arabica coffee for our medium roast French Vanilla coffee.
- Ground Coffee: Made of 100% Arabica coffee. Gluten free and Certified Kosher ground coffee. Use only fresh water when brewing the coffee grounds for smooth taste and flavor
- Small Batch Roast: Sourced from the finest coffee growing regions, our premium coffees are always 100% Arabica coffee beans, which are small-batch roasted for consistently balanced flavor every time.
- Family Tradition: For more than 100 years, New England Coffee has roasted our premium coffee the same time-tested way right in New England. So, you can count on deliciously consistent flavor cup after cup, sip after sip.
- Sustainability: With the changing climate in mind, our Sustainable Cup Project is designed to plant a better tomorrow. Results provide social, economic and environmental enhancements for farmers and their communities.