LA FISH FRY Dirty Rice MIx
- Buy 2 for $200 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for $185 each and save 14%
Dirty Rice…Clean Plates! Just add ground meat to our delicious mix of seasonings, rice, & spices and you’re in for a delicious Cajun favorite.
Unit Size: 8 oz (227g)
- In a 4 qt. saucepan, brown 1 lb. of ground meat. Ensure meat is thoroughly cooked (to 165˚F). Drain.
- Add 2 ¼ cups of water and LA Fish Fry Dirty Rice Entrée Mix. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered for 20-25 minutes. Stir before serving. Enjoy!
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs
|Producer||Louisiana Fish Fry|
|Serving Size||4 Tbsp dry mix (45g)/1 cup prepared|
|Serving per container||5|
|Cholesterol per unit||0mg|
|Ingredients||Enriched Long Grain Parboiled Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Dried Onion, Dried Green Bell Pepper, Dried Garlic, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten & Safflower Oil), Dried Red And Green Bell Pepper, Salt, Soybean Oil (Highly Refined), Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Red Pepper.|