- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Directions: For one sack of Crawfish
1. Fill pot with enough water to cover crawfish.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. Add half bag of Louisiana Crawfish Time seafood boil to water.
4. Put crawfish in water and bring to ROLLING boil.
5. Remove crawfish and pour in ice chest.
6. Sprinkle crawfish with remaining seafood boil.
7. Mix crawfish with large spoon or paddle.
8. Close lid, open drain plug on ice chest, elevate and let juice drain for 10 min.
Featured Products No Nutrition Data 0 Brand Louisiana Crawfish Time Perishable 0 Size 1 lbs. Serving Size .25 teaspoon (1g) Serving per container 454 Calories 0 Calories from fat 0 Total fat 0 Saturated fat 0 Saturated fat per unit No Cholesterol 0 Cholesterol per unit No Sodium 310 mg Sodium per unit No Total carbs 0 Total carbs per unit No Dietary Fiber 0 Dietary fiber per unit No Sugars 0 Protein 0 Vitamin A 0 Vitamin C 0 Calcium 0 Iron 0 Organic No Ingredients Salt, red pepper, onion, garlic, sugar, monosodium glutamate, liquid crab boil (water, polysorbate 80, spice extracts, oleoresin of paprika, sodium benzoate, pottasium sorbate), dextrose, tricalcium phosphate (to prevent caking), oleoresin of paprika, lemon oil.