LIVE Crawfish 90 lbs Washed (FIELD RUN)
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Our price includes Fedex Priority NEXT DAY so your order arrives by 12 pm NOON the next day (in most areas) and covers the cost of the crawfish.
A $15.00 surcharge for Saturday delivery. Call us at 1-888-272-9347.
Ingredients: LIVE Louisiana "Mudbugs"
CajunGrocer takes extra steps to send you the freshest crawfish straight from the farm. Our crawfish are fished and shipped the same day. This shipping procedure guarantees a fresh product delivered via Fedex. Live Crawfish orders must be received before 11:00 AM CST to be shipped the next day.
Scroll down to learn how to store, purge and boil/steam your crawfish.
Field Run includes medium & small crawfish. Shipped anywhere in the lower 48 United States*. Orders placed by 11:00 a.m. will ship the same day. This package includes live crawfish, gel packs and seafood container.
10 lbs. serves 1-2 people. Fedex charges a $15 surcharge for Saturday delivery. Call us at 1-888-272-9347.
*We are unable to ship Live crawfish to Hawaii, Washington, Michigan, Idaho or Oregon due to restrictions by the Department of Wildlife and Fisheries. If you would like live crawfish delivered to the state of Oregon, you may obtain a permit from Rick Boatner at (503)947-6300. If you would like live crawfish delivered to the state of Idaho you may obtain a permit from Bethany Gaddis at (208)332-8626.
***A 20% restocking fee is charged for any cancellation on live crawfish after order is placed.***
KEEPING YOUR CRAWFISH ALIVE UPON ARRIVAL
If you receive your crawfish the day before your boil, simply take your crawfish sack and hose them down and place them back in a cooler with a sealed bag of ice. Make sure to open drain hole so they won’t be submerged in standing water. Keep them in a cool place and out of the heat. Your garage is the perfect spot until you're ready to boil.
HOW TO PURGE YOUR CRAWFISH
- Hose crawfish sack with water thoroughly.
- Empty sack into cooler, ice chest or tub and rinse again (keep drain hole open).
- Close drain hole, sprinkle 1 (16oz.) can of table salt over one sack and add enough water to cover crawfish to purge.
- Let stand for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and repeat above process (1x or 2x).
HOW TO BOIL YOUR CRAWFISH
- Fill large pot with enough water to cover seafood.
- Add our Cajun.com Crawfish and Crab seasoning mix and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add crawfish. Return to a rolling boil. Boil crawfish 5 minutes.
- Turn fire off and let crawfish soak for 15 to 25 minutes (to you desired spice level).
- Peel ‘em while they're hot and enjoy......
|Size||<p><font style="background-color: #ffff00"><strong>Best Price (Field Run)</font></strong>|