Cajun Original Shrimp Cajun Bites 12 lb
- Brand: Cajun Original Foods, Inc
- Product Code: 077857110084
- UPC Code : 077857110084
- $137.00 $123.30
- 2 or more $102.75
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Cajun Original Shrimp Cajun Bites 12 lb Bulk Box
Cajun shrimp and rice boudin (without the sausage casing) formed into small Cajun bites then battered and breaded.
Cajun Shrimp Boudin bites are made similar to the recipe of our Shrimp Boudin, which has a very flavorful Cajun Sauce Piquant base. Cajun Bites are small, bite-sized, and great for parties, catering, and receptions! They fry very quickly from frozen (@ 350° for about 3 minutes) … a plus for cooks under time pressure! Our Shrimp Cajun Bites are perfect on an appetizer tray with a dipping sauce of your choice! Cajun Bites weigh an average of 26 Bites per Pound. Fries up in 3 minutes!
Ingredients: cooked enriched rice, shrimp, diced tomatoes, bread crumbs, tomato paste, enriched wheat flour, corn flour, dehydrated onion, corn starch, canola oil, soy protein isolate, salt, granulated garlic, dehydrated bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, liquid butter concentrate starch, green chili peppers, mushroom powder, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated green onions, red chili pepper.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, FISH (ANCHOVIES, SHRIMP, SOY
Shrimp Boudin Bite Cooking Instructions
- Preheat vegetable cooking oil to 350° F.
- Place Cajun Bites into the fry basket with a little space between each to avoid them sticking together, and lower into the oil.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until you get your preferred degree of brownness.
- Make sure the internal temperature of the Boudin gets hot and steamy (at least 160° F).
- After cooking, place the Cajun Bites on a wire rack, or on a paper towel to drain any excess oil from the product.