ZAPP'S Voodoo Potato Chips
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Voodoo flavor is a result of an accident. An employee was moving a pallet of spices off the top shelf and dropped it. While cleaning up, someone stuck their finger into the mixture of about 5 flavors and pronounced it great. We recreated it in our lab and, like gumbo, its and "everything in the kitchen"
- CRUNCHY, KETTLE COOKED – Zapp’s New Orleans Kettle Style Potato chips are kettle cooked, one batch at a time. This process, combined with our premium ingredients, results in a crunchier, tastier potato chip that has a cult following!
- UNIQUE FLAVOR – Our voodoo chips will put a spell on you! The delicious result of a happy accident, these chips have a unique flavor that features salt and vinegar with a smoky BBQ sweetness and spicy, jalapeno kick. Trust us on this one.
- PERFECT ON THE GO SNACK – These chip bags are perfect for school or lunch boxes, to bring with you while on the go or just keep in your pantry for when a craving strikes. Trust us, a sandwich just isn't the same without crunchy chips on the side!
- GLUTEN FREE – Enjoy these delicious, crunchy potato chips without any of the guilt. They’re cooked in a peanut oil blend, and are gluten, cholesterol and trans fat free. Zapp’s chips are also shipped directly from the manufacturer, so they arrive at your doorstep fresh!
- BORN ON THE BAYOU – Add some spice and excitement to your next snack or meal! Since 1985, Zapp’s Chips has been delivering the flavor and spirit of Mardi Gras right to your door, complete with authentic Cajun seasonings and unique New Orleans style.
|Calories from fat||70|
|Cholesterol per unit||0|
|Dietary fiber per unit||5|
|Saturated fat per unit||7|
|Serving per container||5|
|Serving Size||1 oz. (28.3g)|
|Sodium per unit||6|
|Total carbs per unit||6|
|Total fat per unit||12|