Zatarain's Liquid Crab Boil With Garlic & Onion 8 oz
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Zatarain's New Orleans Style Liquid Crab Boil With Garlic & Onion 8 oz
- Add a touch of heat to your crab, shrimp, or crawfish boil
- Special blend of flavor for consistently delicious seafood boils every time
- Simply add to boiling, salted water with seafood
- USAGE TIP: Boost the flavor of hot dogs, beans, and gumbo by adding a capful to cooking water
- Enjoy the flavor and soul of New Orleans at home
Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate 80, Spice Extractives (Including Extractive of Capsicum ), Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Benzoate (to Protect Quality ), Caramel Color, and Extractives of Paprika.
Instructions: Directions: For 5 pounds of shrimp and crawfish or a dozen crabs: 1. In a large pot add 2.5 quarts of water and 5 tablespoons of salt. Bring to rolling boil. 2. Add seafood and 4 oz. Zatarain's Garlic & Onion Liquid Shrimp & Crab Boil. Return to boil and then turn off heat (crabs need to boil for 2–5 minutes depending on size before turning off heat.) Allow seafood to soak: Shrimp 2–5 minutes; Crawfish 30 minutes; Crabs 30 minutes.3. Drain carefully and serve. Tips—For Added Flavor 1. Marinate seafood in Zatarain's Garlic & Onion Shrimp & Crab Boil for 20 minutes before adding to boiling water. 2. Do not overcook shrimp. Cook time will vary with size. 3. After 5 minutes of hot soak, ice may be added to stop cooking and allow a longer soak time for spicier flavor. 4. For different quantities of seafood scale up or down the proportions.