FRENCH MARKET French Roast Single Serve Cups
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
French Market Coffee Vieux Carré Blend French Roast Single Serve Cups
Specially ground to release deep, rich flavors and served in New Orleans finest restaurants for over 100 years.
In a place with the culinary heritage of New Orleans, it speaks volumes that French Market Coffee has been served in the city's finest restaurants for 125 years! To make a coffee good enough to accompany the cuisine of some of the world's greatest chefs, we select only the finest Arabica beans, slow roast them in small batches, and specially grind them to release bold coffee flavor--just like the blend you now hold in your hand. So brew a cup, take a sip, and enjoy the deep, rich taste of what we believe is the quintessential New Orleans coffee!
Prior to the turn of the 20th century, William B. Reily operated a wholesale grocery business in Monroe, Louisiana. With his expertise in roasting and the strong demand for his coffees, Mr. Reily moved to New Orleans in 1902 to found a company to roast, grind, package and distribute canned coffee. Reily Foods Company expanded its reach again in 2009 with the acquisition of American Coffee Company, which included French Market Coffee, a local New Orleans and regional favorite. French Market Coffee’s 125-year history includes providing blends to some of the finest restaurants in New Orleans. Those who know New Orleans, know French Market Coffee.
French Market Vieux Carre Blend French Roast Coffee Pods, 12 Count
- Vieux Carré Blend: The Vieux Carré is a full-bodied medium dark roast of coffee with intense flavors and notes of toasted nuts to satisfy the soul Gluten free and Certified Kosher
- Single Serve Coffee: The essence of New Orleans traditional coffee is now in a single serve K-Cup, keeping the same rich flavor Dark roasted with 100% Arabica beans, compatible with Keurig coffee machines
- New Orleans Coffee: Our blends are bold, rich and handcrafted by master roasters in small batches, carefully sourced from the highest-quality Arabica Beans for a flavor as soulful as the city we call home
- Since 1890: Heritage is what inspired our unique products that America has enjoyed Our handcrafted coffee varieties include whole beans, ground coffee, single serve K Cups, flavored coffees, cold brew and much more
- A Better Tomorrow: We help provide social, economic and environmental enhancements for farmers and the communities we work with thanks to our Sustainable Cup Project seedling program
Ingredients: ARABICA COFFEE.
Instructions: K-Cup® pods are hot and may drip. Avoid dripping by tilting the cup during removal.
|12 cnt. Single Serve
|Serving per container