- Related Products
- Nutrition/ Ingredients
Description: So delicious, no one will believe you didn't spend hours in the kitchen. Serve with lots of crusty french bread for mopping up the sauce.
Unit Size: 1.5 oz.
- In a saucepan, melt 2 sticks butter or margarine. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place 2 1/2 lbs unpeeled shrimp into baking dish with shrimp not more than 2 layers deep.
- Pour sauce, proportionally, over shrimp. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, turning shrimp several times.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.
- For added flavor layer lemon and/or onion slices over shrimp before baking.
Check out our delicious Turducken products for your holiday gathering! Or, for your next spring party may we suggest throwing a crawfish boil or shrimp boil. You may want to add some boudin and andouille, to spice it up! Let CajunGrocer serve your Creole and Cajun food needs.
Brand Louisiana Fish Fry Perishable 0 Size 1.5 oz. Serving Size 1 tsp dry mix Serving per container 9 Calories 15 Total fat 0g Sodium 550mg Total carbs 3g Sugars <1g Protein 0 Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Ingredients Salt, spices, dried garlic, sugar, rosemary leaves, paprika, caramel color