LA FISH FRY BBQ Sauce Mix
So delicious, no one will believe you didn't spend hours in the kitchen. Serve with lots of crusty french bread for mopping up the sauce.
Unit Size: 1.5 oz.
- Buy 2 for $128 each and save 7%
- Buy 12 for $118 each and save 14%
- In a saucepan, melt 2 sticks butter or margarine. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place 2 1/2 lbs unpeeled shrimp into baking dish with shrimp not more than 2 layers deep.
- Pour sauce, proportionally, over shrimp. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, turning shrimp several times.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.
- For added flavor layer lemon and/or onion slices over shrimp before baking.
|Producer||Louisiana Fish Fry|
|Serving Size||1 tsp dry mix|
|Serving per container||9|
|Ingredients||Salt, spices, dried garlic, sugar, rosemary leaves, paprika, caramel color|