LA Fish Fry BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix
Have A Question For This Product?
There are no questions for this product.
Louisiana Fish Fry BBQ SHRIMP SAUCE MIX 1.5 OZ
Your guests will swear you spent hours on this New Orleans original, but it takes less than 30 minutes with our tasty mix. Make sure you’ve got plenty of French bread to mop up the sauce!
Louisiana Fish Fry New Orleans style Barbecue Shrimp
- In a saucepan, melt 2 sticks butter or margarine. Add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Shrimp Sauce Mix.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place 2 1/2 lbs unpeeled shrimp into baking dish with shrimp not more than 2 layers deep.
- Pour sauce, proportionally, over shrimp. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes, turning shrimp several times.
- Serve with French bread for dipping.
- For added flavor layer lemon and/or onion slices over shrimp before baking.
|Ingredients||Salt, spices, dried garlic, sugar, rosemary leaves, paprika, caramel color|
|Serving per container||9|
|Serving Size||1 tsp dry mix|