- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb crawfish tails, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3-4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 package won ton wrappers
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, crawfish, artichoke hearts, Cheddar cheese, bell pepper, green onions, and Tabasco sauce. Mix well. On clean, dry work surface, separate the won ton wrappers and spray each with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tsp of the mixture in the center of each wrapper. Bring the corners of the wrapper to the center and pinch together lightly to form a pouch. Place in greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
There are no products to list in this category.