Italian Cheese Bread
- 2 large or 4 small loaves of French bread
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Blue Plate Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or Zatarains Parsley Flakes
Cut the loaves in half lengthwise. Spread the bread evenly with the melted butter. Then spread the mayonnaise evenly over the butter. Sprinkle the cheeses over the mayonnaise. Then sprinkle with the garlic powder and black pepper. Top with the olives, then the green onions, then parsley and sprinkle with paprika. Place the loaves on a sheet pan and bake at 375 F. until the cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.
There are no products to list in this category.