- 1 ½ lbs beef sirloin steak
- 8 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 6 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp Cajun Power Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp Try Me Liquid Smoke Sauce
Preheat oven on broiler setting. Broil steaks for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Allow to cool then slice into bite-size pieces. On chilled plates, arrange lettuce, tomatoes, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with blue cheese and walnuts. Top with steak slices. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and smoke flavoring. Drizzle over salad.
There are no products to list in this category.