Trout with Lemon Butter
- 6 trout (or any firm white fish) fillets, each about 8 ounces
- Salt and Cajun Chef Cayenne Pepper to taste
- 1/4 lb (1 stick butter) melted and clarified
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp Try Me Wine & Pepper Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
Preheat the broiler. Season the fish with salt and cayenne. Place in a shallow baking dish. Combine the butter, lemon juice, and Worcestershire. Pour over the fish. Broil for about 3 to 4 minutes, then turn the fish over with a spatula. Scatter the onion slices evenly over the fish and broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so as not to overcook. Serve with the pan juices. Makes 6 servings.