Green Bean Salad
- 2 (16 oz.) cans whole green beans
- 2 cups water
- 8 oz. Tony Chachere PORK Smoked Sausage, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup Blue Plate Mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp horseradish
- 1 tsp Cajun Power Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp ZATARAINS Parsley Flakes
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Tony Chacheres Famous Creole Seasoning to taste
Drain beans. In heavy sauce pan, combine beans, water, sausage, and onion and simmer for 1 hour or more until beans are tender. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, lemon juice, and seasoning and set aside at room temperature. When beans are tender, drain well and combine with mayonnaise mixture. Makes 8 servings.
There are no products to list in this category.