- 2 (14.5 oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp Zatarain’s Parsley Flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup white wine
In a food processor place stewed tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley flakes, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion in olive oil for 2 minutes. Add the blended tomato sauce and white wine. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
There are no products to list in this category.