Shrimp & Macaroni Salad
- 1 box of macaroni, cooked according to package directions and drained
- ½ lb. White Gulf Shrimp, cooked, peeled and chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
- 2 ounces mild cheddar cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. onion salt
- 1 cup Blue Plate Mayonnaise
In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, shrimp, eggs, celery, green onion and cheese. Toss gently. Add onion salt and mayonnaise and toss to coat evenly. Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
There are no products to list in this category.